menubar

Seek Enlightenment

… president.

Why yall all turned on him now?

Oh right, because he stand in the way of your BLACK SUPREMACY.

He treat everybody EQUAL.

He ain’t gonna give your slavery-class ass the special treatment that the muhfucking democrats been promising and denying y’all for decades.

And don’t tell me “TRUMP GONNA END MY DEMOCRACY.”

Name me one thing Donald Trump is gonna take from me that senile fucking ass Biden ain’t already tried to take.

He tryna stop THIS BLACK WOMAN from voting for his opponent.

That’s all you need to know, HO.

BITCH them dreadlocks done got all twisted up in your head.

I used to respect you and love your movies and your comedy.

Now I don’t understand where you even come from.

You need a exorcism.

SOMEBODY NEED TO THROW A WHOLE FUCKING BUCKET OF HOLY WATER ON YOUR SATANIC ASS.

Ima pray for you to seek enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment