… rites unless she agreed to receive remdesivir.🚨 “I WAS DENIED ACCESS TO MY PRIEST UNLESS I AGREED TO REMDESIVIR.” @senronjohnson highlighted disturbing testimony from last week’s roundtable on COVID hospital protocols. One patient testified that while hospitalized with COVID she was denied access to her priest for final rites unless she agreed to receive remdesivir. “What I experienced there changed my life forever and exposed me to a system that abandoned individual patient care in favor of rigid protocols, coercion, isolation and fear,” she testified. She also recalled what happened when an ICU hospitalist learned she was unvaccinated: “He looked directly at me and said, ‘I’m so sorry, Mrs. Seiler, but you’re going to die.’”
— Children’s Health Defense (@ChildrensHD) October 8, 2026
“What I experienced there changed my life forever and exposed me to a system that abandoned individual patient care in favor of rigid protocols, coercion, isolation and fear,” she testified.
She also recalled what happened when an ICU hospitalist learned she was unvaccinated:
“He looked directly at me and said, ‘I’m so sorry, Mrs. Seiler, but you’re going to die.’”
No comments:
Post a Comment