Donald J Trump
… campaign advisors, by all means...and while yes, of course, this would be disqualifying for Talarico's aspirations to be a Texas Senator, we must hold empathy for anyone undergoing crisis. Campaigns are brutal, and not everybody is cut out for it. You need very thick skin. As much as I don't want Talarico anywhere near government, I also don't want wish him harm, and no political office is worth having a breakdown. His awful advisors are at fault for this. They pushed him to be something he isn't, and it didn't work.My sources are telling me Talarico is in a mental health facility. His campaign has stopped actively planning events in the vital homestretch of the campaign. If this is true, this is actually a time to pray for Talarico. We should, of course, savagely mock his smug, awful campaign advisors, by all means...and while yes, of course, this would be disqualifying for Talarico's aspirations to be a Texas Senator, we must hold empathy for anyone undergoing crisis. Campaigns are brutal, and not everybody is cut out for it. You need very thick skin. As much as I don't want Talarico anywhere near government, I also don't want wish him harm, and no political office is worth having a breakdown. His awful advisors are at fault for this. They pushed him to be something he isn't, and it didn't work. I'm praying that this isn't true, and he's OK. You want to win these fights on the battlefield of ideas, not the minefield of poor health.
— Spencer Pratt (@spencerpratt) October 9, 2026
I'm praying that this isn't true, and he's OK. You want to win these fights on the battlefield of ideas, not the minefield of poor health.
Regardless of what's really going on, what Talarico's smug, awful advisors are doing is extremely unethical. Obviously, this is way more than "the flu". If you recall, these guys came to LA to take a bunch of money from wealthy Californians. It was one of my buddies who hosted him, actually, and raised a ton of money.
That money is meant, in good faith, to help the candidate campaign. If your campaign then goes dark for 2 weeks, you owe your donors an explanation and peddling some bullshit like "oh he's just got the flu" is unacceptable. If your candidate is incapacitated...the ethical thing to do is to give back that donor money.
When I was campaigning, I was doing vitamin IV's, we had a full on supplement regime, I wouldn't even drink water out of plastic bottles...I owed it to my donors and my supporters to be firing on all cylinders, nonstop; you can't afford to have a down day, let alone a down week...or 2 weeks, now, in Talarico's case.
Unless they're pulling some bizarre viral PR stunt, and we're just waiting for the punchline...what these advisors are doing is despicable. It's bad enough if they drove their candidate into the ground, but this "damage control" radio silence is just wild. Incredible cowardice and incompetence on display here.
No comments:
Post a Comment