One of the worst things about the Fort Hood shooting was how the Obama Admin refused to acknowledge it for what it was: an Islamic terrorist attack against unarmed American soldiers on a U.S. base. This prevented the families from getting the compensation they were entitled to by law & deceived the entire country. I was a student at the FBI Citizens Academy years ago where they laid out the details of the attack. I pointed out that according to the FBI’s own definition of terrorism, Fort Hood was a terrorist attack & they all agreed. So I asked why the FBI was not challenging Pres Obama on this, leaving the families to suffer & the American people to languish in deceit. They asked me to leave the room for a private conversation with the Special Agent in Charge. This os what usually happens with me.
Lara Logan
Lara Logan
… struggling with not being about to stop it...I was like, " you are like a wall of power… you stopped 7 bullets, who else could have done that?" I often wondered how many were saved because it took so many bullets to take down SSG Lundsford.Amazing man- SSG Alonzo Lundsford shot 7 times- one of which was to the head (that is now public knowledge) Read that again shot point blank 7 times by that man. I was a new doctor rotating on the surgery service on that day. At the purple heart ceremony he talked about struggling with not being about to stop it...I was like, " you are like a wall of power...you stopped 7 bullets, who else could have done that?" I often wondered how many were saved because it took so many bullets to take down SSG Lundsford.
— Theresa M Long, MD, MPH, FS (@LTCTheresaLong) October 8, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment