The Radical Left is upset with the fact that I am taking Ads, which I consider to be a positive promotion for our Great U.S.A., and paying for them with U.S.A. money. This is a rather standard thing to do but, rather than doing that, although nothing will make them happy, I have decided to do the Patriotic Ads, among others, and pay for them myself, and with money I raised for MAGA, Inc
Donald J Trump
Donald J Trump
.@AGRobBonta (D-CA) on the Trump administration's taxpayer-funded TV ads: "It's unlawful and he shouldn't be doing it. He's clearly doing it right now in the voting window on major networks during major sporting events... These aren't like PSAs." https://t.co/5EKjunleVA
— CSPAN (@cspan) October 5, 2026
Breaking news: The Trump administration is airing campaign-style TV ads using money Congress approved for border security upgrades, efforts to combat drug trafficking and memorials for officers killed in the line of duty, according to records. https://t.co/so3OQTiUV3
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) October 1, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment