His Wife Asked the Police, “Am I a Patient or Am I a Prisoner”

… refused.

When Gail, conscious and asking to leave, tried to go home with her husband, hospital administrators called LAW ENFORCEMENT. What should have been a discharge turned into a SIX HOUR STAND OFF!

His wife asked the police, “am I a patient or am I a prisoner?!”

Eventually, he got his wife out.

As they left, a nurse told him: “Mark my words, she’ll be dead tonight, or before you even get home.”

Instead, Gail went home. With guidance from Dr. Richard Bartlett, her family cared for her using ivermectin, antibiotics, vitamins and supportive care.

Within 48 hours, her oxygen needs dropped dramatically.

Within 30 days, she was completely off oxygen.

Within 60 days, she was back at work.

Today, Gail is alive, healthy and spending time with her children and grandchildren.

Her husband went into that hospital and fought to bring his wife home because he knew leaving her there was more dangerous than taking responsibility for her care himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment