The Fake and Artificial News is out there trying to say that I’m inviting the enemy to bomb San Diego and Los Angeles when, in actuality, what I was talking about was that a temporary increase in the price of Gasoline is a small price to pay for Iran not having a Nuclear Weapon and, if you want to see a big price, can you imagine what it would be like if they bombed San Diego and/or Los Angeles? All I was doing was making a comparison between paying a little more, for a short time, for Gasoline, versus the bombing of our Major Cities. Everybody knew that, the Fake News knew it as well, but they continue to go out and say that I am asking the enemy to bomb two Cities that I love. It’s totally clear what I say but, these people are Degenerates, and think they can continuously get away with Fake News!
Donald J Trump
Donald J Trump
… hate the corporate press enoughNEW HOAX 🚨Hard to imagine why President Trump decided to BAN media outlets from the White House. Here is almost every single media outlet running with the same fake story "Trump would allow Iran to blow up Los Angeles" He never said that or implied that. You truly cannot hate the corporate press enough.
— J (@JayTC53) October 6, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment