… could possibly get."🚨 President Trump CONFIRMS he's considering turning Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach into a Camp David-style presidential retreat for ALL future presidents "It was suggested to me by the military and Secret Service... they see that it's about as safe as they could possibly get." "It's only about two minutes away from the airport. So they literally would be at that site and they could spend the weekend there, like a retreat, like sort of a Camp David retreat." "And they asked if I'd be willing to do it, and I said I would be. This wouldn't be for me. This would be for all FUTURE presidents." "You don't have houses with people hiding behind windows. You don't have high buildings looming over it."
— Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) October 7, 2026
"It's only about two minutes away from the airport. So they literally would be at that site and they could spend the weekend there, like a retreat, like sort of a Camp David retreat."
"And they asked if I'd be willing to do it, and I said I would be. This wouldn't be for me. This would be for all FUTURE presidents."
"You don't have houses with people hiding behind windows. You don't have high buildings looming over it."
No comments:
Post a Comment