Reposted by FBI Director Patel

… it is false to suggest she is a honeypot. Alexis Wilkins is not, and has never been, a foreign intelligence operative, foreign asset, or honeypot of any kind. There is no factual basis to suggest otherwise.

Alexis sued me as a private citizen, on her own initiative, to defend the reputation she has spent her career building, to recover income she lost as a direct result of my post, and to respond to credible threats made against her safety after my post circulated.

This was a private civil defamation action. It was not brought by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Justice, or any government entity.

In my opinion, after litigating this case for several months, I have not found any evidence of any government involvement, weaponization, or coordination.

Throughout this litigation, Alexis has consistently stated that she would welcome full discovery and that her only objective was to correct what was done to her.

This matter is being resolved on its merits, not to avoid that process on either side. I retract my September 2025 post in full. The original post has been deleted.

I apologize without reservation to Alexis Wilkins for the harm that post caused her — professionally, personally, and to her physical safety.

I am grateful that, given personal circumstances I have been working through, Alexis has been willing to resolve this matter rather than pursue it further. I am posting this because it is my true belief and I would like to move on from this phase of my life and close the chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment