… apparently tried to crash the plane with everyone on board.Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
— Prime Minister of Israel (@IsraeliPM) September 30, 2026
"This morning, there was a serious security incident on a flight from Dubai to Israel. Almost all the passengers on the flight were Israelis. During the flight, as they approached the country, one of the pilots stabbed the second pilot, and… pic.twitter.com/PrK7f7gS1P
I spoke with one of the Israeli passengers. He told me that the plane went into a spin and began to dive. He told me that, somehow or other, he managed to break into the cockpit with one of the crew members, and that together they neutralized the stabbing pilot while he was trying to sabotage the plane's systems. Another flight crew on board entered the cockpit and managed to stabilize the plane.
I salute these heroes, who displayed exceptional resourcefulness and courage. They saved many lives. They prevented a huge disaster.
The plane landed safely at Tabuk Airport in Saudi Arabia. All passengers are out of danger. The stabbing pilot was arrested and is currently being interrogated by the Saudi authorities.
We are maintaining constant communication with the relevant authorities to ensure the ongoing well-being of the passengers and their safe return home.
I have instructed the security services to prepare for additional potential threats.
We are holding ongoing situation assessments, and we will update you as the situation develops."
… are a nation of lions, aren’t we? Am k’lavi.”“YOU ARE A HERO.” 🇮🇱
— Mossad Commentary (@MOSSADil) September 30, 2026
Prime Minister Netanyahu met the Israeli passenger who helped subdue the Omani co-pilot accused of trying to crash the flydubai flight carrying roughly 180 people.
Netanyahu: “I look at you and I see a lion. I see a great hero.”
The passenger replied:
“We… pic.twitter.com/IVpNHIEnPm
He said the attack happened with roughly an hour and 10 minutes left before the scheduled landing in Israel.
Netanyahu told him his actions may have saved not only everyone aboard — but prevented an even greater disaster had the aircraft reached Israeli airspace. The precise motive remains under investigation.
🚨 MID-AIR HORROR: FLYDUBAI FLIGHT PLUNGES NEARLY 14,000 FEET
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) September 30, 2026
Israeli officials say the co-pilot stabbed the captain in a suspected HIJACKING attempt. Passengers and crew intervened before FZ1073 landed safely in Saudi Arabia.pic.twitter.com/J5UdSlT9fT
No comments:
Post a Comment