… comfortable operating with a high degree of ownership. You’ll help shape the strategy, build and execute campaigns and programs, and develop strong relationships with both rising and established creators.The Creators Product team at š is growing.
— Allegra Jacchia (@allegrajacchia) September 20, 2026
I’m hiring someone to help bring more great creators to š and help existing creators on the platform grow.
This is a founding role on our small but mighty team, so I’m looking for someone who is highly independent, resourceful, and…
Looking for someone scrappy, strategic, highly execution-oriented, deeply online, and obsessed with creators + internet culture. You should be equally comfortable defining the growth strategy and actually executing it.
A big focus will be growing women and lifestyle creators on š.
Strong preference for LA or SF. DM me or comment if this sounds like you — or if you know someone great.
I’d like to work for š, it’s becoming nearly too dangerous for me to even film anymore.
— Nick shirley (@nickshirleyy) September 20, 2026
I understand the platform just as much as anyone from a creator perspective and believe in the mission of š.
Let’s make it happen š¤
No comments:
Post a Comment