The claim that “AI is going to take over the World” is a Hoax, just like Global “Warming,” where everyone was going to be dead by now, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, UKRAINE, UKRAINE, or Impeachment Hoax #1, or Impeachment Hoax #2. These are all Radical Left Dumocrats, who never give up, but seldom win. Hopefully, the Voters have seen the light!
I am the Hoax Buster, and I’m right now breaking another Hoax — That AI is going to take over, consume, and destroy the World, and that Robots will be marching into our Cities, and getting rid of us all! This is even wilder than the RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX, or the Global Warming Scam.
Donald J Trump
🚨 WOW: AI CEO's are BEGGING for government regulations! 💰🤯
— Jesse Watters (@JesseBWatters) September 14, 2026
They claim AI is more powerful than a nuclear weapon and could kill us all in 3 years.
But why do they need politicians to slow it down? Something smells fishy with these IPOs! 🐟💼 pic.twitter.com/UVsEsZOrUN
CHAMATH: “My mom calls me and she's like, ‘What is this whole civilizational death thing?’ I don't know how to explain it to her.”
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) September 14, 2026
JENSEN: “We shouldn't, because it's made up … Somebody has to take accountability for all of the stupid predictions that were made.” pic.twitter.com/UABrV3l52A
I’d like to know if these far left U.S. politicians calling for us to slow down on AI development are under the control of China?
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) September 14, 2026
I saw firsthand the Chinese controlling American politicians during Covid using PPE as a weapon.
No comments:
Post a Comment