CNN'S heads are SPINNING since @POTUS barred them from Air Force One today and RAV is on it! pic.twitter.com/0Z7RNHOjDV
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) September 26, 2026
… CNN and MS NOW: “They’re fake news, 100%.”🚨 TRUMP CLASHES WITH REPORTER OVER CNN BEING BARRED FROM AIR FORCE ONE
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) September 26, 2026
President Trump fires back after being pressed about CNN’s access:
🔥 “I want REAL news, not fake news, like you.”
“I love an open, free press. What I don’t like is the fake press.”
Trump then singles out… pic.twitter.com/gg74iamIdb
… purchase a snack box featuring turkey jerky and Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!CNN will not be allowed to fly on board Air Force One to Tennessee with President Trump tomorrow. In the spirit of goodwill, I've found some terrific non-stop flights from Washington to Knoxville on Allegiant for just $80. And for an additional $10, CNN reporters will be able to…
— toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) September 26, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment