This is a pre-credentialed event. Contrary to what the Fake News wants you to believe, they don’t just get to have free rein into every part of the White House, every event, and every press call. https://t.co/wtVj4Sfohy
— Rapid Response 47 (@RapidResponse47) September 25, 2026
🚨 BREAKING: CNN and MS NOW have been BLOCKED from covering the arrival ceremony for Xi Jinping's state dinner tonight at the White House
— Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) September 24, 2026
THAT'S how it's done! 🔥
Give them the BARE MINIMUM. And NOTHING more! pic.twitter.com/lmWBRzqlr6
… told, ‘I'm sorry, I can't let you in. I'm sorry, I can’t.’ And I was told to reach out to Stephen Cheung, the White House Communications Director, and to ask him about it. And I did. I texted Stephen Cheung and asked him if he could provide an explanation for why we were not being credentialed to an event like this.”BREAKING: The Trump White House has blocked CNN and MS NOW from covering Chinese President Xi Jinping’s arrival for tonight’s state dinner.
— RedWave Press (@RedWavePress) September 24, 2026
MS NOW: “After most of the press had gone through, I said, ‘Will I be admitted? I'm with MS Now.’ And I submitted my credential. I was… pic.twitter.com/gzwz2eZMGF
No comments:
Post a Comment