The Womens National Basketball Association is going to hold a meeting to figure out what a "woman is"?
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) August 8, 2026
Isn't that something the Womens National Basketball Association should have done when organizing a Womens basketball league. https://t.co/pINL82eCSW
This is so absurd.
— Matt Van Swol (@mattvanswol) August 8, 2026
A group of WOMEN running a WOMEN’S-ONLY sports league has to hold a meeting with other WOMEN to decide what a WOMAN is so they can determine if fake WOMEN are allowed to compete against WOMEN in a league created specifically for WOMEN.
Wtf is this timeline π
Oh come on @WNBA what happened to being inclusive and accepting people for what they are.
— bomtombadil (@dinoblood777) August 8, 2026
LET THE GIRLS PLAY! pic.twitter.com/wwjVrL9qkb
… everything I’ve got to the next level. Let's get to work! πͺ✨It’s Official! ✍️π
— Scott Fishman πΊπΈ (@ScottFishman) August 8, 2026
I am incredibly excited to announce that I have officially declared for the WNBA Draft!
I couldn’t be more grateful for the coaches, teammates, family, and fans who have supported me every step of the way.
The next chapter starts now. Ready to give… pic.twitter.com/eXQeF70kBx
No comments:
Post a Comment