The Right to Process Their Own Food

Ranchers and Farmers have always been a number one priority for me. They work very hard, are smart, efficient, and immaculately CLEAN, but for years I have heard that they have had a tremendous problem with the Big Processors, who many say are a nasty Monopoly. There are, essentially, 4 of them, a very non competitive number, and they make life miserable for our wonderful Farmers and Ranchers, and I can’t let that happen, can I? So, in order to break this powerful monopoly, with much of its ownership based outside of the U.S., I am authorizing legal documents to be drawn in order to allow Farmers and Ranchers to be given the right to PROCESS THEIR OWN FOOD. This should move quickly.

Donald J Trump


Secretary Rollins We are on it Mr. President!

Our great AMERICAN ranchers produce the highest-quality, most incredible beef in the world AND it is a matter of national security that we be able to feed and fuel ourselves.

Big announcements starting Monday — including:

✔️ waiving red tape in processing
✔️ expanding ranchers ability to sell across state lines
✔️ rescinding outdated guidance
✔️ adding technology for faster safety data
✔️ growing real support for small processors (funding and deregulation)
✔️ fighting consolidation so small processors can compete
✔️expanding truth in labeling

The world is hungry for American beef! 💪🥩

MUCH MORE TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment