Secretary Kennedy, 2 August 2026



… directly: “Of course you want to move on because you were part of the problem!”

KENNEDY: “We need to protect our constitutional rights. That is the primary obligation in our country.”

BASH: “What does that mean?”

KENNEDY: “Well, during COVID, we completely dismantled our constitutional rights. We began censoring people in violation of the First Amendment.”

BASH: “You’re saying what not to do, I’m asking what to do.”

KENNEDY: “Well, that’s something to do. That is the number one priority: we protect the Constitution.”

BASH: “Forgive me, but you’re talking about rights and I’m asking about a potential public health crisis that is coming. But I do want to… let’s…”

KENNEDY: “And one of the mistakes we made last time was suppressing those rights. So people weren’t being heard. Doctors who were saying, ‘You’re doing it wrong,’ were being marginalized and vilified.”

BASH: “Again, I really want to move on…”

KENNEDY: “Yeah, of course you want to move on because you were part of the problem!”

BASH: “No! I wasn’t part of the problem!”

KENNEDY: “There was absolute press malpractice. Your job is to have a fierce skepticism toward authority, and you weren’t doing that.”

“You were beating up on people who were dissenting!”

… you talking about?"

No comments:

Post a Comment