… market literacy to spot her remedial error.In her latest sciolistic letter to me, @SenWarren made it clear that she knows even less about foreign exchange markets than she does about banking.
— Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent (@SecScottBessent) August 28, 2026
What is equally shocking, but not surprising: not a single member of the media mob has a rudimentary-enough level of financial… pic.twitter.com/0mmp2tapqJ
To reiterate: under @POTUS , the United States delivers for America’s trusted partners.
For a fuller explanation, I recommend Senator Warren take any entry level course in international finance for her and her staff, or I can personally give her a tutorial on Foreign Exchange for Dummies. Although I am not holding my breath, I hope her next letter will demonstrate that she has learned the difference between a currency purchase and a swap or a loan.
Sad that Bessent thinks his job is exchanging insults instead of explaining his misadventures in financial markets with your money.
— Elizabeth Warren (@SenWarren) August 28, 2026
Taxpayers already financed a $20B bailout of Argentina's hedge fund investors.
Look forward to actual answers to our questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment