… “They make just as much money, but there’s no real criminal penalty.”Drug dealers in Philadelphia are taking advantage of healthcare fraud because they say it’s safer and just as profitable as dealing drugs.
— MAHA Action (@MAHA_Action) August 28, 2026
Dr. Oz shares a story so insane it almost sounds made up.
“All the drug dealers in Philadelphia are now doing home care ’cause it’s safer.”… pic.twitter.com/w1sW9xfT4h
“So this guy is doing both together, double-dipping.”
“He gets arrested, they got the narcotics in his hands, and before they put the cuffs on, the guy says, ‘I need my phone to log out of my home care job.’”
“The cop says, ‘What are you talking about?’”
“‘Yeah, I’m working a side gig pretending to take care of someone who’s sick.’”
“The cop says, ‘I’m gonna arrest you for that as well.’”
“‘If you arrest me for that, you have to arrest everybody in Philadelphia.’”
“The corruption is so rampant.”
No comments:
Post a Comment