Let These Ladies Play

… carefully examined the WNBA’s eligibility criteria and governing framework surrounding self-identification and inclusion. Based on the current guidelines, I can and am officially declaring my eligibility for the upcoming WNBA draft in April 2027.

I know my presence on the court will stir up strong opinions.
I am definitely not here to mock, make fun of, or disrespect any community or personal choices. I’m simply asking that the current rules be applied equally to everyone — the rules that represent the very values many WNBA players and coaches have publicly advocated for.
My team and I are prepared to ensure these guidelines are applied equally, consistently, and without exception, and I look forward to the WNBA honoring its stated principles.

See you at training camp.


Donald Trump, Jr

I’m going to go out in a limb here and predict Enes breaks every record in the WNBA in year one. She truly is going to make a spectacular women’s basketball player.

… Kanter Freedom, who announced his own plans to declare amid the growing debate over transgender athletes in women's sports.

White told Fox News Digital he believes he'd be "unstoppable" in the WNBA and suggested he could pursue legal action if denied an opportunity to play.

White said the move is meant to challenge the WNBA to clearly define its eligibility rules for transgender athletes, saying: "I'd like to know what the parameters are."

No comments:

Post a Comment