… continue to help families who have lost a loved one to a preventable tragedy caused by open-border policies.There is no one better to lead ICE’s VOICE office than @angeldadjoe.
— Homeland Security (@DHSgov) August 20, 2026
Since his daughter, Katie, was murdered by an illegal alien drunk driver in a hit-and-run in sanctuary Illinois, he has been a staunch advocate for victims of illegal alien crime.
In his new role, he will…
Angel Dad Joe Abraham
I am excited to accept the Executive Director role at VOICE (Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement) Office because this is not simply a government position for me, it is deeply personal and rooted in a mission I have come to understand through unimaginable loss. I want to use my experience, my voice, and what I have learned through Katie's story to make sure victims and their families are heard, treated with dignity, and never become an afterthought in our immigration system.
No comments:
Post a Comment