The Department of the Navy takes the conduct shown in this video extremely seriously. Such statements and apparent intent to leverage a position to undermine the policies and direction set by our elected leaders are inappropriate and incompatible with the standards expected of Department personnel.
Effective immediately, this individual has been placed on administrative leave while we determine next steps to ensure accountability and protect the integrity of our mission.
Acting Secretary of the Navy Hung Cao
“I have the influence…., I can undo whatever's been done.”
“I think Trump is a narcissist.”
“Yeah. I think it's [War in Iran] completely stupid, but it's driven on one man’s [President Trump] ego to me, in my own personal opinion.”
“I mean, you [O’Keefe] could be a news reporter.”
Effective immediately, this individual has been placed on administrative leave while we determine next steps to ensure accountability and protect the integrity of our mission.
Acting Secretary of the Navy Hung Cao
… reveal everything in D.C.”O’KEEFE UNDERCOVER: Senior Pentagon Director Caught On Hidden Camera: Spills On A “Gay” Date With O’Keefe That He WILL "Undo Whatever's Been Done [at the Pentagon]" After Trump Leaves Office To Reverse His Agenda…
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) July 22, 2026
“I've seen some things. In true D.C. nature, you don't always… pic.twitter.com/JLkjO5ij2G
“I have the influence…., I can undo whatever's been done.”
“I think Trump is a narcissist.”
“Yeah. I think it's [War in Iran] completely stupid, but it's driven on one man’s [President Trump] ego to me, in my own personal opinion.”
“I mean, you [O’Keefe] could be a news reporter.”
No comments:
Post a Comment