This interview will draw a lot of attacks - there is a lot of history here that cannot all be addressed in one conversation but there is also a lot that does not make sense about the current situation & this is what it looks like through the eyes of Milorad Dodic, the Pres of Republika Serpska. I intend to talk to as many world leaders as I can - on all sides - if they are willing to talk to me. First-hand reporting is disappearing in today’s media world but I am going to keep doing what I can to keep it alive.
Are America’s wartime allies like the Serbs paying a price for being Christian and supporting President Trump against the global elite?
Are America’s wartime allies like the Serbs paying a price for being Christian and supporting President Trump against the global elite?
No comments:
Post a Comment