Kimmel Returns

… never my intention to make light of the murder [voice cracks as he weeps] of a young man.”

[Applause]

“I don’t… think there’s anything funny about it. I posted a message on Instagram on the day he was killed sending love to his family and asking for compassion and I meant it. And I still do.”

“Nor was it my intention to blame any specific group for the actions… it was obviously a deeply disturbed individual.”

“That was really the opposite of the point I was trying to make, but to some, that felt ill-timed or unclear or maybe both, and for those who think I did point a finger, I get why you’re upset. If the situation was reversed, there’s a good chance I would have felt the same way.”

“I don’t think the murderer who shot Charlie Kirk represents anyone, this was a sick person who believed violence was a solution and it isn’t, ever.”

… when it was in fact just another in the long line of Murderous Leftist Lunatics who killed Charlie, who get their inspiration to kill from YOUR DANGEROUS LEFTIST RHETORIC.

You and your other Late Night Host’s and the other illiberal media’s constant propagandizing and demonizing fellow Americans as fascists and Nazis have created the atmosphere where Leftists feel that killing people who think differently is justified.

And you were NOT even telling it in the form of joke either. You liar.

Even your own ABC affiliates are bored and sickened by your constant political indoctrination by comedic imposition and refuse to air your show.

Free Speech is indeed all speech. We must even protect the speech that we loathe.

Well, most Americans are decent God fearing people and we loathe your speech but will continue to support your right to speak it freely.

But we don’t have to watch.

And we won’t.

Signed,
America

No comments:

Post a Comment