The professor has now been fired. https://t.co/56BCz2ox5O
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) September 10, 2025
… I directed the provost to remove the dean and department head from their administrative positions, effective immediately. Our students use the published information in the course catalog to make important decisions about the courses they take in pursuit of their degrees. If we allow different course content to be taught from what is advertised, we let our students down. When it comes to our academic offerings, we must keep our word to our students and to the state of Texas.A statement from Texas A&M University President Mark A. Welsh III:
— Texas A&M University (@TAMU) September 9, 2025
I learned this afternoon that key leaders in the College of Arts and Sciences approved plans to continue teaching course content that was not consistent with the course’s published description. As a result, I… pic.twitter.com/jj9sk0e0ni
Why did I have to release hidden camera footage to make this happen?
— Brian Harrison (@brianeharrison) September 10, 2025
Why has the @TAMU President who supports LGBTQ indoctrination and who berated this student in an attempt to cover it up not been fired?
No comments:
Post a Comment