menubar

I Also Do Autopsies

… the person died due to myocardial lysis. He was a 28 year old man in excellent health who five days after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, his wife went to wake him up in the morning and found him lifeless...An autopsy was performed. When the doctor attempted to remove the heart, he was surprised, because it was extraordinary soft. The heart seemed melted and lacking in tone. The presence of cases like this highlights how dangerous this vaccine is. From what I can see, it is concerning that a healthy problem free person has declined after receiving the vaccine...This is murder. I can express it clearly. I believe this is an extremely serious matter. As a scientist and doctor I believe that this represents not only a crisis in the medical sphere, but is also a profound crisis of science and democracy. I firmly believe that this vaccine should never have been widely distributed nationwide, nor approved for marketing, at least not at this stage."

Source: Commissione Medico Scientifica Indipendente (odysee)

No comments:

Post a Comment